Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

Map: Tai Chung (Taiwan) & Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)

Tai Chung Map



I was so lucky that had won some gifts which included Tai Chung Map from Fan page of Fish Travel. Fish had published few illustration travel books.




Actually the prize which won by me was Tai Chung Map but Fish was so generous that gave me some stickers and postcards.



It was my first time to receive illustration travel map, hope I can use it in future.


The postcards look so beautiful and I will keep for myself instead of send it out.



Kota Kinabalu Map



SC Travel Guide had published hand drawing Kota Kinabalu map. In last year, SC Travel Guide had giveaway the map on Facebook Fanpage.



For those who are first to Kota Kinabalu, the map is a good reference because it has stated photo spot, hotel, food, clinic and many more on the map.


Beside map, it has printed some useful Malay, general contact numbers, travel tips and many more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com